Skip to main content

Dad Of England Football Legend Charged With R#pe & S#x Abuse Of Four Girls

The dad of an England football legend has been charged with r-ping and s-xually abusing four children as young as eight.

Prosecutors say the pensioner repeatedly attacked two girls under the age of 13 and two under 16 in the 1970s and 80s.

He pleaded not guilty to nine historical s-x abuse charges during a court hearing earlier this month and is due to stand trial in the summer.

His former Premier League and England footballer son, who the Mirror has chosen not to name, did not respond when contacted.


Approached at home, his father said of the child s-x allegations: “It never happened.

He is charged with four counts of r-pe, one attempted r-pe, three indecent assaults and one count of buggery.

One of the girls is said to have been under 13 when she was r-ped by him at least ten times, starting when she was eight.

The man is charged with indecently assaulting the same youngster at leasts ten times over the same period.

Three more charges relate to claims he s-xually abused the same alleged victim when she was an adult.

A second girl was under 16 when she says she was r-ped “on at least ten separate occasions” by the man in the late 1970s.

The third was 12 or younger when she was allegedly r-ped by the man in the early 1980s.

His final alleged victim was under 16 when she says he indecently assaulted her on one occasion in the mid 1970s.

Court officials confirmed the man, who is in his 70s, is due to go on trial in August.
He was granted bail after appearing before magistrates earlier this year.

A source said: “Everyone is shocked. He is denying the claims.”

The man, who is due to face a three week crown court trial in August, faces a maximum life sentence if he is convicted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musa Danjuma's alleged girlfriend shows off younger new man who calls himself her 'sugar daddy'

Welcome to meme's Blog News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink* Musa Danjuma's alleged girlfriend shows off younger new man who calls himself her 'sugar daddy' The curvy exotic dancer/singer who was previously linked to Musa Danjuma and was once in a spat with his ex-wife Caroline on IG, has been in Lagos for a while now and contrary to previous reports online, she didn't fly in for him. Audream took to social media to show off a younger, finer man who refers to himself as her sugar daddy. See more of their pics together and drop a comment anout his identity if you know him! By meme

Photos: Verdict looms for man who deliberately infected over 30 women with HIV

Photos: Verdict looms for man who deliberately infected over 30 women with HIV An HIV-positive Italian man accused of intentionally infecting 30 women is set to hear the verdict today, October 27, in his trial for allegedly targeting victims for unprotected sex over a period of nearly 10 years. Under the pseudonym "Hearty Style", 33-year-old accountant Valentino Talluto seduced dozens of young women on social networks and internet dating sites, often dating several at a time. Out of 53 sexual conquests known to have taken place between 2006 -- when he discovered he was HIV positive -- and his arrest in 2015, 30 women were allegedly infected by him with the virus which damages the immune system and causes AIDS. The male companions of three of the women were also infected, as was the baby of a fourth, investigators say. Throughout the trial, which opened in March in Rome's Rebibbia prison, the women described how Talluto had wined and dined them, claiming to fa

Expect bodies in the streets of African Countries - Melinda Gates warns of the implications of Coronavirus in Africa

Melinda Gates has warned that there will be dead bodies littering the streets in African countries if the world does not act fast to curb the spread of Coronavirus. Ms Gates said this while speaking to CNN, on  the novel Coronavirus and its effects in the third world countries. She said she is worried for Africa and fears that the continent might not be able to handle the devastating effect of COVID-19. "Its going to be horrible in the developing world," she warned. “Part of  the reasons you are seeing the case numbers still do not look very bad, is because they don’t have access to many tests. “Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” Mrs Gates noted. Melinda Gates, who is also co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, fears things will get worst for Africa once cases peak because of poor health care systems and lack of humanitarian supports. Ac