Thursday, March 21, 2019

Photos: Gas Explosion Rocks Surulere, Cars Burnt

A gas explosion has caused a fire outbreak in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos this evening. According to reports and an eye witness, the explosion occurred from a particular building, caught fire and spread to a mechanic workshop just around the building where many customers cars are said to be parked right inside. Ohis shared the sad news on social media saying;

''This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation.''





No comments:

Expect bodies in the streets of African Countries - Melinda Gates warns of the implications of Coronavirus in Africa

Melinda Gates has warned that there will be dead bodies littering the streets in African countries if the world does not act fast to curb...